We make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when you:
– Visit the Website;
– Register on or buy products on the Website;
– Take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or
– Contact us via e-mail, phone or letter.
We may choose to add to this data by collecting information from other sources such as the electoral roll. This additional data helps us to check the accuracy of the data we hold about you and to send you the most relevant offers and promotions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your personal information to help us to better understand you and to enable us to personalise the Website, offers and promotions to your needs. We use your information to:
– Manage, develop and improve the Website;
– Personalise our services, offers and promotions to you;
– Operate your account;
– Tell you about important changes to the Website and our offers;
– Develop and improve our products and services;
– Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
– Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
– In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will not be affected.
From time to time, we may share your personal information across our group of companies so they can provide you with relevant products and services. However, this data will never be shared with any other business outside of our group of companies.
MARKETING AND CUSTOMER RESEARCH
With your prior agreement, we may contact you:
– with details of offers and information about our products or services,
– with offers and information about products or services from selected partners, and
– for customer research e.g. to help improve our services or the Website
It is entirely your choice if you wish to receive or not receive this information. However, if you tell us that you don’t want to receive marketing information from us, this will mean that you won’t get details of great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You may choose to no longer receive marketing information from us by:
– Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of any of our e-mails;
– Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
This Policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of 7th September 2015. We reserve the right to change the Policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com